Cr: Mycenaek | do not modify in any way
yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
1. I was born in Wisconsin, but raised in California
2. I grew up in a town that was composed of mainly upper-middle class families.
3. Being the youngest daughter in my family, I wore a lot of hand-me-downs.
4. My dad built a chicken coop, swing set, and tree house. Additionally, we grew up in the mountains and there was a creek behind our house. So our house was the best/most fun home to grow up in.
5. My favorite memories consist of me sewing and cooking with my mom.
6. I earned a lot of bruises and scars because I was adventurous… Like I would fall off my bike when I would ride down our steep, dirt driveway.
7. We had a dog and I was terrified of him :(
thanks for asking!! :)
blue: 9 facts about my family
hmm. I already gave a few facts in one of my last posts… so i’ll try to find different facts. (to recap I have 6 brothers and 2 sisters and we’re all old :P)
1. My parents moved to the US from Laos in late 1979/early 1980
2. I’m Hmong ^^
3. There is a 20 year difference between the oldest and youngest sibling.4. My parents suffered through the Vietnam War and lived in refugee camps in Thailand before coming to the US, so we’ve all grown up believing that family is the most important thing.
5. My parents live in California.. but I live in Missouri :(
6. My parents buy all their clothes at thrift shops & one of my fav things to do is go thrift store shopping.
7. My older siblings are pharmacists or nurse practitioners and i’m still trying to figure my life out.
8. One of my sisters is 11 months older than me (poor mom)
9. My grandma lives with my parents
This was really hard so I’m sorry if some of these facts are kinda lame! lol
thanks for asking <3
grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
btw this is really broad and general so it’s really hard to pick haha
1. Disneyland!! For 2 reasons: 1) I took my younger brother to Disneyland for his first time when he was around 16. He has Downs Syndrome, but I could see how genuinely happy and grateful he was. I’ve always cherished those moments. [His favorite part was meeting the princesses and taking pictures with them ^^]
2) I also love Disneyland/Disney bc it reminds me of a time before we (and by “we” i mean adults) became cynical and pessimistic. I think the innocence and happiness of children is one of the most beautiful things :)
2. My family!! I have 6 brothers and 2 sisters, so there are 9 children in my family. It’s really big, and while all the children are now adults, there’s never a quiet moment in our house. I live far away from home and I only get to see my family once a year, so I’ve come to love my family even more. They’ve always been really supportive and I’m grateful to have such a great family.
thanks for asking! :) xoxo
green: 8 facts about my body … and btw, it was extremely hard to give 8 facts about my body haha
1. I’m 5’ 2” (~157cm)
2. I don’t have body odor even if i exercise or play sports
3. I like my fingernails… ok that sounds weird, but they’re a nice shape
4. I wear US shoe size 7.5
5. I have black hair so my body hair is really obvious … hahaha
6. My knees crack when i bend
7. My waist is not a size 0 or 2
8. I’d rather be healthy than skinny (I hope no one takes offense to this. I realize that there are people out there who are naturally skinny and who can eat anything they want without gaining weight. And I realize that there are people out there who diet in a healthy way to get skinny, which is great. But my body type doesn’t allow me to lose weight quickly.. I just don’t want to sacrifice my body’s well-being for it to look “better”)
thanks for asking! xoxo